Welcome to November everyone. Planning my Christmas list already, actually I'm almost done. (I am in love with online shopping.) Christmas crept up on me last year & I hated that feeling of being unprepared and unorganized. Making this annual list is pretty useful cause it lets me reflect on my friendships this past year, taking note of the people I have gotten closer to or drifted from. I hope I don't over$pend like last year; money is starting to be a rare commodity in our economy. Didn't work this past summer cause of my China trip so I gotta start depending on my monthly allowance and past savings. I can't wait for Black Friday --> Christmas --> MY BIRTHDAY! But I gotta wait a month before all the festivities start. Oh, what a boring month this will be.
I have tons of Chinese homework but no motivation to do it. None whatsoever. No motivation for anything, except dinner and sleeping.
No comments:
Post a Comment