Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Inevitable Truths

*New (private) blog. This blog is me but that blog is me, in reality. I miss having MY thoughts. Just mine. But then again, I like telling the world about some of my other thoughts and that's what this blog was for. You can kinda see a bipolar thing going on... a part of me that loves attention and another part that hates it. This new blog is to satisfy the latter. I seem to have forgotten the real reason that I started blogging: something along the lines of expressing feelings, emotions, all that crap. But I have strayed from that, I have started to blog more and more meaningless things like how my day went or what I did afterschool. I have noticed that this blog keeps my pent up feelings more and more... pent up. Totally unhealthy! So yeah. Don't worry, this is still my main. I just need the other one to fall back on occasionally.

Still here, just not completely. Still happy, just not entirely.

No comments: