Monday, November 10, 2008

But no Uggs, please

I hate the cold. Stupid sweater weather! Speaking of, I need to buy some new cardigans/jackets. (& maybe suede boots cause suede is soft. & maybe warmer gloves cause I can't find my other pair. & maybe those fluffy socks cause my other socks from last year lost their fluff) Perfect timing too, cause apparently all the stores will have MAJOR SALES this season because of the nasty economy. Also, there will be REALLY good ski resort deals, like free nights and/or lift tickets cause they don't expect many vacationers this winter. Just a heads up. Maybe I can convince my mom to take us skiing this year... Anyways, Black Friday is in less than 3 weeks. 4am shopping dude!

My mommy said yes to a Sweet 16 party this year! @ My house baby! Hopefully hella heads (; *Need to talk to Victoria though, I don't know if we are still going with the plan to do our birthdays together.

1 comment:

bp said...

Hella heads... I totally comprehended that wrong.