Thursday, November 13, 2008

Aiyaaaa

Did you know booboo comes from the word Bubonic Plague? I learned that yesterday (=

Oh yeah, & did you know the San Andreas fault hasn't moved for 300 years, but it's supposed to move every 150 years?! Uh oh, it's building up its anger. I want to warn it: keeping pent up feelings inside is not good! Haha I'm spreading the knowledge (= But it's too late because as you may have heard, there will be 99.7% chance of a huge earthquake in the next 30 years. Baaaad odds. And apparently, it will cause 2,000 deaths, 50,000 injuries, and $200 billion in damage (http://www.shakeout.org/scenario) I hope you are prepared!

So I always feel as if when I think of something important, I think I AM SO GONNA BLOG ABOUT IT! But then I forget! If only I have like... blogspot mobile on my phone (is that invented yet?) Instant blog posts! But for now, I will just have to settle for what my tiny memory capacity can actually retain. This blog, for example, will be all over the place because my day usually consists of ten million memories floating in and out of my brain.

Tomorrow will be hoooot! Well the hottest it has been in November anyways. It's weird cause yesterday night was insanely foggy. I SWEAR! The weather people online even thought it to be important enough to issue a severe weather warning. I was telling people about it and no one believed me. They made fun of monsters emerging from the damn fog. The sky, everything!, was white. & Not just WHITE white or a creamy white, more like a empty kind of white. The kind of fog you read about in books where the kid disappears or someone reported a sighting of a monster. But for me, it kinda reminded me of an empty canvas & I was imagining what I would paint onto the sky if I could. Wouldn't that just be great!? Painting all over the world! (Who knew I could be artsy-fartsy!) But that's where it ended because I came up with diddly squat. I got distracted by a new text, then I fell asleep.

In AP world history, all we talk about now is how uncreative the Chinese were and how stupid they were for cutting off contact from the world and blah blah blah. Then the Europeans step in and become a supercontinent! Hooray! Bitches. But he fails to realize that the Europeans defeat the Chinese BECAUSE of the Chinese inventions of gunpowder and compasses! Total users. Don't believe me? Google the Opium War. British fought the Chinese for the right to sell fucking drugs in China. They win so we could have a country full of druggies. It's like fighting a recovering alcoholic and holding him at gunpoint to make him drink more alcohol. Who the fuck does that? Sometimes, I think my teacher is racist.

100% on my precal test! Yay! I'm savoring this moment, but trying not to celebrate how dumb my class is. There were 17 F's! I love that class tho, wonderfully easy. & My group is hella chill, fun to talk to.

I'm getting so much done nowadays. I love feeling busy and accomplished! Not like a lazy, ignorant person thinking about stupid & useless things all day. Making my mark somewhere or at least trying to. Thinking about that next step, the big picture.

No comments: