So I'm doing Chem homework on polar bonds (which I totally don't get!) and all I can think about is when Anh said, "What about bipolar? What is that? C'mon, I just want a ticket!" Hahaha.
Ashley lost her phone! She was freeeeaking out but can you blame the girl? It's a nice phone and I would too. Me, michelle, and victoria kept calling it & calling it afterschool. I even left a voicemail ("If you are listening to this Ashley, congratulations on finding your phone!" Hahah) We were just walking around school looking for potential suspects. ("It just HAS to be that couple making out!") & when the thieves finally picked up, they were like holding it for ransom! $150!! Gaytards. But my dad was waiting and I didn't want him to get mad so I had to go. They found it though, turns out it was two latinas or whatever. The contacts & pictures were deleted tho. I would be hella pissed! Ashley isn't, she is just happy she got her phone back. But ugh, that would hella suck trynna get all that info back.
It seems Mr. Hotstuff (Bucket List) Guy has a girlfriend! What a bummer. She is okay-looking, but )=
No comments:
Post a Comment