Monday, November 24, 2008

12 weeks

PE: A
Honors Chem: B+ (89%)
AP World: B+ (89%)
Precal: A+
English 2A: A
French 2: A+

Those 2 B+'s are kinda depressing. Both are 89%!! Borderline grades are the worst cause I start beating myself up about every little question I missed. Damn, so close. But I can rest a little easier knowing that it will be weighted & it's not even the final grade yet. Let's hope I can raise it 1% by the end of the semester. (That's assuming I don't do any worse than I currently am... here's to wishing! Hah)

*Thanksgiving break & Black Friday to look forward to. 2 more days of school!! That's 12 more periods. Plans for break? Not sure yet, we'll see. Maybe even a repeat of Twilight on Friday cause I totally want to watch it again if I'm not tired from shopping.

My TIME magazine came in the mail today. Seemed like it took forever! It's been a while since I have caught up with the world. Flipped through it, cause I hadn't started my homework yet, and I saw an article about the May earthquake in Sichuan province. Incredibly heartbreaking, tidal waves of sadness instantly flooded me. My hearts are with those who are still suffering. They will not be forgotten.

I think it is quite awkward. But you know what? It has been a while and since then, it has disappeared. A microscopic bit of something still remains but it's not important anymore. When compared with the big picture, puuuh-lease. Nothing.

School, family, friends, that is what's important. Priorities straight.

No comments: