Friday, November 21, 2008

Tonight, Twilight

(see below for more pictures)

TWILIGHT!<3 I had my doubts about it and went to watch the movie cold (I had never read the book, so thanks to Tram for explaining most of the storyline<3). Guess what? I LOVED IT! Surprisingly! The audience just made it that much more exciting. Screaming, cheering, yelling (I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN! TEAM JACOB/EDWARD! JUST DO IT ALREADY!!!) like madness! Tons of energy on a Friday night, hella MHS heads and other teenagers of course. I even saw my Honors Chem teacher in my row but I don't think she saw me. Robert Pattinson is so beautiful!!! In teenager words, he is FUCKING HOT! Ohmygosh, yes. (Maybe it is just the movie cause he doesn't look as handsome in most candids. The camera doesn't do him justice.) I bet so many girls were near-orgasmic-state whenever his face took up the whole screen. Haha! He even got his own special, deafening scream from all the girls in the audience when he entered the movie. Me and Tammy were holding each others hands (She has a death grip!) and imagining that were were each others Edward. Oh, it was lovely. If only... sigh. Anyways, the acting was alright, not Oscar-worthy or anything. & There was a lot less action than I thought there would be. But the romantic parts! So adorable. If anything, it taught me to have high standards for a guy who treated Bella like that. This is a shoutout for all y'all ladies out there too! :D I recommend the movie Twilight, and I promise I will read the books eventually. I'm pretty sure you'll like it too!

I tried to find pictures of Twilight actors that aren't as commonly seen in magazines, movie posters, etc. They should have done more photo shoots of Edward & Bella and with the entire cast!







No comments: