Saturday, November 29, 2008

Saturdays of the past

Woke up at a decent time (10 am), not too late or too early. Borders this morning w/ the family. I love when it's the 4 of us & these days, that's getting rare cause either my dad is in Europe/China or my mom is working. My brother bought 3 books, I bought the other half of Tram's gift and my Secret Santa's gift. 2 people down, a lot more to go. I don't know how to divide what's left of my bank account towards 10 people. Hopefully it works out. Couldn't find the latest Entertainment Weekly with Robert Pattinson on the cover! The salesman said it was out of stock. Gay. Went down to Wal-mart cause my mommy had to buy her Holiday Party stuff and Super Mario Bros for my brother's present. Still no Entertainment Weekly! Ugh ugh, I got so frustrated. But I did buy the shampoo & conditioner I have been promising to bring to practice for Wendy but always forgetting. Drove back home, started Chapter 17 review, out to dinner at Chinese restaurant. Wore new plaid jacket! Met this girl who is my age and goes to Moreau Catholic School in Hayward. Turns out, she went to the Olympics this summer too. Food was awesome tasting & awesome looking, our parents are apparently friends with the owners and they made some "specialties" lol.

I love these kinds of days. Busy, but in a relaxing way. Family is the best. I used to have weekends like this in middle school & I miss it so much. Today was a great day (=

Hahaha I like this one. I guess they are fanpires too!

1 comment:

bp said...

I went to Borders too yesterday, hahah! They had A LOT of Twilight stuff...

* You change your blog title a lot. :)