My ortho said I might get my braces off by December!!! Best birthday present from a dentist haha. Yaaaay!
On a sad note, gay marriage is banned. Yes on Prop 8 is a reality. Woooow! I mean, come on. I think that is so unfair, I thought the big & powerful state of California was ready. If all the people in my generation could vote, it would definitely overpower the traditional, closed-minded old hillbillies. It's the fucking 21 century! (View election results, scroll 3/4's of the way down to view the propositions: http://www.sccgov.org/elections/results/nov2008/)
Oh yeah, here are HC2008 pictures. Feel free to take the group ones if you still haven't gotten them yet. (Click for larger versions)



*Thanks Tram for scanning & uploading them!
1 comment:
They banned marriage equality for gay people but gave more rights to chickens.
Fabulous. I really thought Prop 8 was going to lose. "/
Post a Comment