Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Major repeat
^^^ That is the original song of Bella's Lullaby! I couldn't actually find it on iMeem, but I did find it on Limewire and uploaded it myself. (There is this Chinese saying that my grandma always says. Something along the lines of... you accomplish more by doing things yourself. This reminded me of that, haha.) None of that Yiruma stuff is the actual Bella's Lullaby!!!(which I also love and play on the piano) According to Carter Burwell's website, the official sheet music isn't going to be released until the end of the year. Booo! But on a happier note, he posted the beginning of the melody on his website. Playing those few notes will keep me quite satisfied until then. :D
Also on the subject of music, Britney Spears' album Circus is available to listen to on iMeem. Songs are actually in its entire length! I love being able to preview albums in its entirety, like I did with the I Am... Sasha Fierce (Beyonce). I don't really like Britney Spears' new CD, it's definitely not her best. Not really close to her best either. But one song, If U Seek Amy, is clever! If you listen to the song veeeery closely, the If U Seek Amy part hella sounds like F-U-C-K ME. Haha!
I almost forgot to blog about this, which is surprising because this kinda made my day. (: So for 2009, all the time standards for swimming have gotten slower. Like the A time for 15/16 girls 50 meter freestyle used to be 28 seconds but now it's 30. I currently swim a 29, which is now an A time! So I used to have BB times but not anymore heheh. WOOHOO! Instant fastness baaaby! My Splash magazine came today. I swear, Michael Phelps is like on every other page. Whether it's his name or a huge picture of his face, he is everywhere. I do love him but c'mon. That's too much love.
Ping-pong for the first time today. Ever. People find that hard to believe just because I am asian. Hahah shutup. I am not that bad either & I think I'll like it. Once again, shutup. No, it does not run in my blood. & No stereotypes please, haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment