- You are alone. Sure, we have best friends for certain things. But in reality, it's just you and the world. Don't depend on anyone, because it only gives them power. And placing too much love and dependence on a friend only gives her more power to hurt you. But complete independence is very hard to achieve, you learn from mistakes and being hurt along the way. And courage is a must, but I am far from being courageous.
Today, these just really hit home with me. & I think I should record my lessons of the day more often. I tend to forget and I am forced to relearn the same lessons.
I really wasn't looking forward to Halloween. I hate to say this, but candy doesn't have the same appeal with me and dressing up... not so much anymore. I wish I could love Halloween cause I don't want to grow up. I don't want to be where I am. I want to feel the same way about things I used to love, kid things from not long ago. Instead, I'm turning into an old lady. I still went trick-or-treating but (& I hate to say this) it got boring after a while. Didn't feel like I was in the party mood or any kind of festive mood. Just tired, the usual tired. I'm always tired nowadays. I hope you guys had a Happy Halloween though. Maybe next year for me.
^ Buy Sees candy from me! It's for Camp Everytown.
1 comment:
I was reading this when I woke up this morning, and it made my day. I totally agree with you; with the first paragraph.
Hello Caroline. :)
Post a Comment