Ramen & coke. Oh god, that is so horrible. I am too lazy to go to practice and I'm at home eating ramen and coke. I swear, I have no self-control whatsoever.
Anyways, yesterday was fun. Met new people (my friends' homecoming dates) and I finally got my dress. & then I went home and watched 27 dresses, which is such a meaningless and pointless movie but james marsden is really cute in it. Who would have known!
Regular precal is so easy!!! I love it! I said I'm sorry like a million times to Ms. Sherbakov, I hope shes not that disappointed in me anymore. But my new class is cool. Pretty much all juniors... Thi Van, Ronald Manuel, Bryan Ngo, etc. Well those are the people that I actually know. I think it will be a very interesting year :D
My mommy bought this new soy sauce. It's so yummy, I don't know how to describe it though. It's like soy sauce... but a fancy version of it. Not the kikkoman (sp?) one, which is alright. But this one is better! Totally makes me noodles so much yummier, and other things too. Oh the possiblities!
No comments:
Post a Comment