Saturday, October 4, 2008

Enough


So last night kinda sucked. It started off okay though: the 4 of us walked from the sports center to safeway. Got some jamba juice, walked around Safeway, then walked over to the community center for the swim banquet. ATE, ATE, THEN ATE SOME MORE! Took some jumpshots outside with the sprinklers (*reminder, i need to teach kayjing how to take a jumpshot) and some still shots w/ the group. then went inside for the awards stuff. I didn't win anything, but then again only ONE person from the senior group won a trophy. But my mom gave me crap about it on our way home. How I don't work hard enough, how I don't swim fast enough, how I don't try my best. That fucking blew me up, cause I DO try my best. I AM one of the 2 fastest girl swimmers! And then she started insulting Coach Alex. UGH! I felt like crap right there. It took me a few hours later to realize I'm not someone that can be insulted that easily. I AM worth something. I have a date to Homecoming and I have 6 best friends. That thought made me feel better, NO ONE should be able to bring me down and I'm not gonna let it get to my head. I'm just gonna keep doing what I gotta do and see this situation as just a bug on a car window. So I mass-texted a few of my friends just to talk about life and school. Just getting my mind offa it can really help.

Homecoming update: He got our tickets for $12 before it went to $14 haha. We decided on the colors too, thanks Jonathan Quibuyen. Shopping next weekend! Oh my... 2 more weeks!

No comments: