Friday, October 10, 2008

1010












Tram, you're probably gonna read this cause you have nothing else to do. Or you got bored taking pictures of yourself, haha. But thanks for today, & i love you (=

I have decided, I'm gonna drop Honors Precal. I am so sure on that decision, that I am not gonna do my math homework for the weekend, because I will do whatever it takes to get out of that class and not return. (except senior year when I take AP stats) END OF STORY.

Today was Rhodan's 15th birthday. Makes me feel old, cause I'm already 15 and 10 months. It was so fun doing the clues! I think I should do that more often for my friends' birthdays. It just takes a lot of work and planning out beforehand, but I think everyone deserves knowing that someone spent time on their birthday present. & I am pretty sure everyone loves a good surprise (=

Weekend is heeeeere! My mom agreed to let me go shopping for my homecoming dress on sunday, for the plain and simple reason that I asked at a good time. Timing is key! But I do have to compromise and say that I won't buy anything. Which is not much of a compromise, cause I can just leave it at someones house until homecoming. Yeah, I guess I have much experience in this. Trynna learn to adapt and work around annoying obstacles, which you get better at if you have extremely asian parents. But still, there is always the risk of getting caught and that scares me to death sometimes. But hey, who doesn't have to take risks? Even life-threatening ones, haha.

My teeth still hurts!!! I'm still chewing my food on only one side of my mouth. I can't wait to get these nasties off my poor, crying teeth.

CHAI DUCK EYE, MICHELLE! ni feng le<3

No comments: