Friday, October 24, 2008

FFF

Today was heeeectic. Figuring out weekend plans & shit. HSM3/Saw5 or Fright Fest tomorrow? No way am I gonna ask my mom to take me to both. I AM NOT STUPID, haha. So I chose Fright Fest, I really wanna go. For a few reasons: its only once a year, I get to use my season pass, & it sounds like the bomb!!! All the scary things Cecilia said just made me want to go even more. & Guess what? My mom actually said maybe! NO KIDDING! As long as I finish my homework (easy peasy!). Hopefully she doesn't bail on her word like Homecoming, but eh. At least I have a maybe :D Which is totally good enough for me. I can't wait! As for HSM3/Saw5, I can just watch that online or some other day. Heeeella people are gonna be at the theaters today anyways.

Wendy brought her camera to practice today, but we didn't even use it! I wanted to catch an action shot of my dive so I can fix it. It needs some fixing forsure. But we didn't have time, I was helping with the Spooktacular setup decorations. Conditioning was easy but I wish we played more volleyball. I brought my ball for practically nothing!

My room is a complete mess, can barely walk through it. Am I gonna clean it? No thanks, I wanna watch some TV for now.

No comments: