Saturday, October 25, 2008

Cycles

Why am I human? I don't deserve to be one & I definitely don't want to be one. Feelings, emotions, all bullshit. Makes life complicated, life never used to be this complicated. Life wasn't a word that used to bring up so many feelings. But it's inevitable, life is. You don't think what you want your mind to think. Don't know how to control. My brain doesn't even listen to my beating heart. Sometimes I just want to feel numb, even for a split second, just to know I can escape. I want to get out of this time period, get out of this place. Past teenage years, rise above, gain wisdom & perspective. Cause right now I have none of that. No wisdom, no perspective. But instead have emotions, but where the hell does that get me? I want to know things will be alright, fuck uncertainty. Everything is too hard. Why is everything hard? I want to experience new things. I want to go to college, go on to my life. I'm stuck in high school. Same old people, same old loneliness. Loneliness, what a sad word. Fight or flight response, I pick flight. No energy left to fight, no point. I never had anything to fight for anyways.

Sick of everything. Ungrateful? Yes, but don't you dare judge me.

I hate irony. So its grossly unfair how ironic everything is. This song is perfect.

No comments: