Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Yes

Part 1





Part 2



Guess what!? I'm going to homecoming w/ a date! :D Rhodan asked, even after all this time that I didn't think he was gonna. But yeah, I love love love how he asked. Hella clever & creative. So at brunch, I found these things in my locker: A picture of Will Smith (WILL), a letter U (YOU), a green stoplight (GO), a long math equation w/ the answer as 2 (TO), and a house with the word coming at the end (HOMECOMING). I spent 3rd and 4th trynna figure out who it was and finally at lunch, I get a heart with numbers on it. Six pack +Tram helped me solve it, and it said WITH RHODAN MUYOT. So yeah, I'm happy now (:

Swimming supposedly starts today, but I can't go. No ride. I really wanna get back in shape too, and lose the fat that develops as a result of me not exercising. My momma warned me that since I have been exercising (swimming for 2 hours) everyday since I was 8, I have to continue that trend into my adult years cause my body isn't used to not exercising. I like swimming... but that's a long time! Oh well, healthy habits. Haha look! --> “Backstroke, breaststroke, stroke of GENIUS! -- from MoneyMaker, by Ludacris.

Let me elaborate on my last post, which I didn't finish. So my daddy is home from China/Canada! Finally. Mixed feelings, cause I missed him a lot. But since he is back, I have two pairs of eyes watching me and double the supervision. Yeah, the selfish side of me is coming out. I am glad he is back, honestly! I am. My daddy is the coolest (: We were talking for like... an hour about the current economic crisis and the presidential debate that was on TV. I hope he was impressed by how much I grew up since he was gone. I think in my entire life, I did the most growing within this period of the last month. I just hope he is proud of me.

No comments: