NO on Prop. 4 and 8. I believe both deny people the right to choose, which is our most important right as citizens of a free country. Whether to CHOOSE if you want to tell you parents about your abortion, or CHOOSE to have a gay wedding, I fully support the right to not only equality, but the choice. & I received my Obama pin today in the mail, maybe I should start using my backpack more so I can pin it on. I did mail-in voting for both of my parents! Yaay! Did my research, connected the arrow, and mailed both in. I feel so accomplished, no kidding.
I pulled my calf muscle today... I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming. Like Eddie would say, I "look like a tard" limping around. Chinese medicine has been applied! So hopefully it will be better by 1st period rugball tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment