Sophomore planning stuff today, talked about the future & especially college stuff. Didn't really learn anything that my counselor/mom/books/friends haven't told me. I was rather surprised when that person decided that he/she wanted to go to medical school. Hm, very surprising. Honestly, I doubt it.
Nominated for Camp Everytown. Sounds like fun, I hope I can convince my mom to let me go. I should probably research the pros of going, just to be safe.
71% on my Quantum Mechanics test got me scared for my Honors Chem grade the whole day. Turns out it only lowered my grade 3% so I still have a B+. Yes! And my AP World grade went up to a B+! I guess its not such a bad day after all. B+ is not the end of the world, I guess.
Lately, I have been freaking out about my grades. B or lower on a test? Kills my entire day. People keep telling me to chill out, stop taking it so seriously, no big deal. But how can I not take it seriously?! Idk, I just do. I KNOW they are right, it's just hard to change my attitude about it. I'm not used to getting those grades so it's a big shock. Come to think of it, I blog about school too much.
Nothing to look forward to except my birthday, which is 2 months away. My Sweet 16! Me & Victoria are starting to plan things out, and we got a lot decided within like 5 minutes. Oh my gosh, I am so damn old.
No comments:
Post a Comment