Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sweet

So yesterday I was all moody. No real reason, just one of those days. I would get annoyed really easily at the smallest things at school. But that's when I turned to my hobbies outside of school. Made me realize the real ME time is when I'm swimming and when I play piano; two things that I used to dread doing every single day. But now, a part of me realizes that its a time when I can really escape. I have a chance to clear my mind of the day and rid myself of anything else that is bothering me, at least for an hour or two. I love my swim team buddies, they can always manage to make me laugh & make a hard set a lot less hard. & I'm not afraid to look stupid in front of them, so I just give it my best and because of their support (& very useful criticism), I can accomplish things like how improved my dive!! & Piano... is still tedious. Especially earning new songs and trying to achieve some really complicated fingering. But there are a few songs that really calm me. Apologize (by One Republic) is the best. Mariage D'amour is another oldie-but-goodie. & Right Here Waiting is so simple but lovely. So today, I am thankful for receiving the opportunity to do what I love to do. & I am thankful for my parents for allowing me to pursue ANY (& pretty much EVERY) single hobby, even though I quit most of them. But I am very, very appreciative for having the choice & the chance. Just thinking about the recent car accident made me realize how lucky we ALL are.

Today was better. My pecs hurt, for like the first time ever. All because of Pushups + Butterfly drills. Tomorrow we are running for conditioning, yay! Reminder: Need to buy a new suit. Axcelbacks<3

I am getting worried about a friendship. Kindasortareally bothers me now. But I will remain silent, which I am getting better and better at.

No comments: