Saturday, January 31, 2009

Miles and miles to go

Notice the new playlist? These 2 songs have really reached out to me because the lyrics are quite uplifting. I love listening to what a song is trying to say, sometimes more so than I like the beat of the song. I think I am in a mood for music today, time to get downloadin'!

My fellow sophomores, we have 2.5 more jam-packed years before JUDGMENT DAY (a.k.a. college admissions notices). As a reminder, here is a stanza from one of my favorite poems:
"The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep."
-- by Robert Frost, Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
(This is not the first time I read this poem but when I read it again today, it made a whole lot more sense. Like it says, the journey will be long and disappointing but don't sleep just yet! Haha)

Jamba Juice (I get to use my free smoothie card!) and then off to the new Milpitas Library for the first time. Another chem project... with a group that barely does anything. I miss my old lab partner, Dorkatron!

No comments: