Sunday, February 1, 2009

Much Ado About Nothing

is what you are making it. Take a chill pill and move on (I wouldn't be too surprised if you overdosed).

The new library is beautiful and the new yogurt shop on Calaveras is yummy. Borrowed books on British monarchy, Freud, Jung's Map of the Soul, Chinese ethnicities, and the Middle East (as well as books on allotropes and Buckminsterfullerene for my stupid chem project). Also, I discovered Lemony Snicket's real name is Daniel Handler. Read about a chapter of each book last night; I always do that and end up getting really confused where I read something.

Chinese New Year celebrations at Chinese school today. I got 3rd place in my class (and a trophy, yay!) for this reading comprehension competition. My mom danced (and had her watch magically removed from her wrist by this magician, which left her pretty pissed and everyone else really amazed), my brother did kungfu and sang with his class, and my dad wore this outrageously bright red outfit and sang with my brother's class. It was an interesting morning to say the least.

Here is the unscrewed-up version of our dance:



*Private blog today

1 comment:

bp said...

That name (Daniel) has been EVERYWHERE lately.