I have a piano competition Tuesday. TUESDAY!!! FUCKING SHIT. Am I ready? I don't even feel close to ready. I am fucking scared shitless. My fingers are jamming up when I practice, I start to forget how to play it, I start sweating when I think about it. I AM FREEEEEEAKING OUT. OH MY FUCKING GOSH. This is too much pressure... My mind is going in a million different directions. I can't concentrate on anything, I am trying to study for a science competition but I can't. I haven't been able to sleep these past few days. It is getting harder to stop saying I hate my life, I hate my life, I hate my life. It has become a mantra for me. I hate my fucking life.
On the bright side: Bought a new pair of jeans, 3 random reference books for my super organized & lovely bookshelf, and a $1 calendar. But oh my gosh, I hate my life.
1 comment:
DON'T HATE YOUR LIFE! Love the fact that you're young, ma petite cherie. :)
Post a Comment