Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Yellow goodness

Apparently, Michael Phelps smokes pot (Google it if you don't believe me). Eh I don't blame him. Him, of all people, definitely should be allowed to relax once in a while. He is the holy one, Mr. Michael Phelps, who can totally own you and everyone else in swimming and I think he does deserve a ton of respect for that.

6am swim practice tomorrow, then 3pm swim practice again. Everything hurts (my stupid trapezius and shoulders!), and they are just gonna keep on hurting. Time trials on the 13th, first (away) meet on the 25th.

I bought 3 boxes of cereal today. My teenage hormones aren't resting, they just keep on screaming at me to EAT, EAT, EAT! I have a new love for bananas.

I want to be considered. I think I can do a great job at it. I just need to somehow prove myself.

*Today is my grandpa's 76th birthday! (=

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHHAA, you and bananas (=