Wednesday, February 18, 2009

JFK, FDR

"Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. And man can be as big as he wants. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings." -- John F. Kennedy

I wish I could meet JFK, he seems like an interesting character. I like this quote too, it's reminding me not to blow things out of proportion. But I gotta say, my favorite (dead) president is FDR. I would very much like to meet the entire Roosevelt family actually, Eleanor Roosevelt especially. And since I am talking about presidents, I would also like to meet Obama. I have a higher (although still very unlikely) chance of meeting him cause after all, he isn't dead. *knock on wood!

I had to remake my break schedule; I have so many places to be at tomorrow. Being busy takes my mind off things. Worthy distractions. An empty mind can wander to unsafe places.

Mom & dad, 17 years. Keep on swimming (:

No comments: