Thursday, February 5, 2009

Troublemakers

My temper goes out of hand sometimes. But when faced with something that you cannot control, something that is totally not your fault but you are being punished for it, I gotta admit... it hurts. I don't really want to be part of the plan but I kinda have to. Its an obligation. But I guess there is an emotional reason too, I have no where else to go really, no one else. And once I realize that, I can begin to appreciate what I really have.

Swimming practice at 6am is fucking freezing, and it sucks to have PE right after then practice again afterschool (I got sunburned yesterday! How lame). But its nice... I feel so amazingly refreshed afterwards. Its definitely not easy, battling the cold and the urge to go back to sleep, but I like a challenge, pushing myself, seeing how far I can go. Practice is hard, harder than you can probably imagine but I have never missed a set since the first day. Lazy people, who don't know what is good for them, really piss me off and jumpstart my temper (kinda ties in with the first paragraph).

5th period was incredibly hilarious today. It always is! Ashley, Kevin, Jonathan, Eddie, Rowena are the best (maybe not Eddie and Kevin cause they are jerky sometimes hahaha, but within reason I guess). I swear I cried from laughing so hard today. Me and Ashley walked to 6th period like drunken little bastards<3 Haha

Cat and mouse... but mice are so damn stupid.

No comments: