Generally, human beings are lazy. Mr. Harrison said that last week but now that I think about it, I realize it's completely true. We don't do anything without the incentive to do so. We go to work, but only if we get paid. We donate to charity, but we make sure we get a tax break. We do homework because our grade suffers, not so much because we actually care about what we are learning. I am no exception; I am lazy and sometimes, I feel totally useless. I don't do anything unless I have to or unless it is the last minute of the day. There is a word for this... procrastination, maybe? Ugh. But one of my biggest pet peeves is being unproductive. And because I must be productive, I want to overcome bit by bit this laziness. Morning practice is totally optional for Varsity but I have made it a personal goal to show up every morning except Mondays (Come on, I have my limits haha). Hopefully, I will teach myself a much-needed lesson. I have been thinking about this a lot lately, it is totally unacceptable to realize what you are doing wrong but doing nothing to change it.
So I bought this chocolate milk flavored nutrition drink cause my stomach cannot take anything else at 5am right before practice. Surprisingly, this chocolate milk flavored nutrition drink is so much more better tasting than regular chocolate milk. And it has vitamins and all that good stuff! Double yay!
My friend is going to Europe and he said he is gonna bring me back a tall, dark-haired Italian that can swim as a souvenir. Just what I wanted! :D
Rihanna, you deserve better. Chris Brown, you are a dick. By assaulting Rihanna, you just assaulted your very own career.
No comments:
Post a Comment