My Chinese classroom on Sundays at Washington High School is also the classroom of the AP Psychology class. So when my mind wanders like it always does when my teacher lectures, I read some very interesting posters around the room. One phrase caught my eye, “Make a decision based on the product and not the salesperson.” Doesn't that sound so... philosophical?
The research I have done for my persuasive essay on piracy and copyright infringement is kind of a wake-up call. Apparently, file sharing (Limewire) leaves your computer open to people who can access personal information such as personal pictures, bank accounts, and passwords. Not to mention viruses of course. Someone wanna get me an iTunes giftcards so I can download songs? Haha jk.
I watched this one really disturbing (but hella sick!) episode of Law & Order: SVU last night where this 14-year-old girl kills another girl because they are both highly competitive students and the smartest in their class at the best private school in the nation. It's like nerd world gone completely ballistic. Drugs, mental insanity, rape, murder, all that stuff. The girl that played Jennifer (Sarah Hyland) is an extremely talented actress; she scared the hell out of me with her acting, is totally cute, and kinda reminds me of Vanessa Hudgens.
Desperate Housewives tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment