This whole entire day I kept thinking about what a failure I am. How I am totally gonna embarrass myself at the piano competition cause I can memorize an 8 page song but I can't play it without having my fingers jam up from over practicing. My fingers, hands, arms, everything, is throbbing. I don't think I have ever played piano this much in one day. It seems too much of a good thing is a bad thing. And now I am 99% sure that I am not gonna compete in that song; instead, I am planning to focus my time on my other competition piece. I am quitting and I have let myself down, it really is the worst feeling in the world. Mozart would hate me right now, cause I certainly do.
My dad is forcing me to make a schedule on how I am gonna spend my break. We had a stupid argument about it; does he really not think I am not old enough to handle myself? I have gone through plenty of breaks by just winging it and still managed to get everything done. I HATE limiting myself and confining myself to some bullshit written on paper. But I am doing it anyways, cause it's my dad after all. Planning out my week is making me realize how much crap I have to do, and not cause of school homework. It's everything else... science competition, piano competition, summer camp applications & reading assignments, swimming, Chinese school projects, SAT vocabulary. (All of the above is to be done daily, repeat until break ends.)
Who the hell gave you the authority to go around telling everyone what is right and what is wrong? It's stupid how you think everything that you say is legit, how your word is authority and everyone else is a little creature bowing down to you. You are not as wise as any of the rest of us; we are all going through the same shit, trynna live our own lives. It's best if everyone ignored your pretentious bullshit.
1 comment:
:( my caroline is stressed.
i love you baby. feel better!
Post a Comment