Things to NOT look forward to:
- Zones Swimming Championships next weekend, because it is too cold (Imagine wearing only a swimsuit in 10 degree weather... every year)
- Piano Competition in February (Holy shit... that has hella got me stressing cause I am so behind!!!)
- FINALS. Oh my god, even typing the word scares me
Things to look forward to:
- Zones Swimming Championships next weekend, because even still, I enjoy swimming
- 1st day of MHS swim season! (January 26)
- Chinese club Lunar/fashion show
- Braces off! By late January/early February
- No school on the 19th (& no Chinese school on 18th)
- Sadies: BLACKOUT on 23rd (:
When I make a list, I feel a whole lot better. Every now and then, all of us need a whole lot of reassurance that life isn't all that bad and there is always something to look forward to.
By the way, I learned what the BORDERLINE in Borderline Personality Disorder means. It means your personality is a "combination of a mood disorder and an impulse-control problem" (Time magazine - January 19, 2009). I have always wondered about it. I bet you didn't know that! (If you did, I don't really give a damn).
Just for fun... Poker Face, by Lady Gaga
"Cause I'm bluffin' with my muffin
I'm not lying I'm just stunnin' with my love-glue-gunning."
1 comment:
Post a Comment