Monday, January 26, 2009

First day of nothing

I was really excited for swim practice today... but, there was none. Pool was "Alcatraz" cold and there were gross stuff floating around. So we just set up the lanelines, then I went to Nob Hill with Wendy for some fried chicken, just like old times.


This semester does not seem like its gonna be any better than first. If anything, more stressful. Chinese New Year celebrations last night (webcamming with family in China was bittersweet, I hella miss all of them) made me very tired throughout the day today. Nevertheless, I was in a jolly good mood & looking forward to the (cancelled) practice.

Oh yeah, led my first Science Olympiad meeting. Ivy wasn't there so she told me to run it and I freeeeeaked. Thankfully, Ms. Meyer helped me. I hope I sounded leader-like (or whatever you call it). Its quite fun, having almost total command of a room.

Happy New Year!

No comments: