So tomorrow I have a crapload of places to be at afterschool... Winter rally dance practice (12:30-1:30), Science Olympiad meeting (12:30-1:30), Orthodontist (2:30), Chinese Club Lunar show practice (3:30-4:30), then Swimming practice (4:00-6:00). And yes, I realize a few overlap but I am gonna need some time to think about how I am gonna prioritize these.
Honors Chem test! Huuuuuge sigh of relief. Oh my gosh, I think I was hyperventilating before it. But surprisingly... it wasn't that bad! I think I can get the 85% or higher that I need to maintain my A-. If not, then I fail. I would be a total failure in my eyes. I have a lot riding on that grade and I must keep the A streak! English is my other big one, and who would have known cause I used to enjoy writing until Mrs. Mellera came along. She scares the crap out of me just by talking about what we have to do for finals. Remember that really bad grade I got on my last essay? Well, history could very much repeat itself on Friday.
Tomorrow is AP World and PreCal. Not stressing too much about those but I have A LOT to do tonight to prepare. Once Chemistry was over, I realized I haven't been doing much except preparing for that. Oops?
Sadies shirt came in! Hella early. Waiting for shoooooes.
Ms. Meyer: "After finals, you get to relax! Well, at least until Monday."
No comments:
Post a Comment