Wednesday, January 28, 2009

One letter

I was about to type 'searching for food' as my AIM away message but I messed up and typed 'searching for good.' Now that I think about it, both of them apply to me.

I really should delete your screenname but I guess I don't want to. Instead, I just moved it to a different group. I have realized my curiosity results in my very own suffering. I keep anything that contains memories because I feel all memories are important but they tend to bring pain more than anything else. Also, I have not changed my AIM password since its creation. I know I should by now. What does that really mean? I think I may know on a subconscious level but no way in hell will I admit it.

Dumplings tonight, Chinese New Year festivities continue. Oh yeah, I got niangao from Michelle on Monday that was delicious and deliciously sticky. (Niangao translates to rice cake in English, but it also literally translates to prosperity year in and year out. Double meanings are very common in Chinese and can be confusing, but isn't that cool?)

No comments: