Saturday, January 17, 2009

24 hours

I have a mental list of things to blog about but my muscles are too tired, my body is too tired, my mind is too tired. 1 more day of Zones, then plenty of sleep, then I will probably do a full-on blog.

Everything is not alright, we are not happy-go-lucky like we used to be. Honestly, none of you really understand. I have no other choice but to make tough decisions on how to divide my time, although I am confident in my abilities to have my priorities straight. (Private blog)

There just isn't enough hours in the damn day. If only humans could adapt to stay awake longer or somehow learn to need less sleep. At this rate, I wouldn't be altogether surprised if sleep becomes entirely obsolete one day.

1 comment:

bp said...

Time is merely a human concept, something created by civilization.