Monday, February 2, 2009

Revival

Swim season has officially started with our first practice today. Wasn't so bad, pretty much normal for MHS standards but harder than what we have been doing with Alex these past few months (Still easier than Brad's workouts though). Some people were dying, so I gave myself a silent moment to thank MTW for keeping me in shape. The competition pool was nasty!!! It had gross bits of crap floating around and the water was even a milky/cloudy color. Nonetheless, I had to get a very painful (but necessary) massage from my mommy because my trapezius/neck/shoulders are killing me. My left shoulder is too for some odd reason. No pain, no gain right? Fuuuck that, hah. On the bright side, there isn't any competition for varsity girls MVP yet, me and Wendy still remain at the top :D What would I do without Wendy<3

MICHELLEYYY OHHx: cause i miss my swim team :[
As I think about our Varsity relay team, I realize how incomplete it is without Michelle Tu. We need her, badly! I miss her so much... especially not seeing her at school or being my bus buddy along with Michael. She is visiting on Friday but it's not the same if we don't swim together. No one can replace her, shoot.

There was a blackout a few minutes ago. Half of Milpitas was pitch-dark and the other half had beautiful lights illuminating it. I still believe all these blackouts are Obama's new energy plan (;

Oh, and I think all of this nonsense business is fucking stupid. And just like that, I am beginning to look down on you.

2 comments:

mary kay said...

Yes yes. I still have yet to take action on that lesson. Still need to push myself a bit more.

I'm glad you had a good monday. Sorry about stepping on your toes though (x I love you<3

Michelle Nguyen said...

hi caroline, i`m sorry for not bringing a swimsuit today<3