
So anyways, I thought I might share a picture I took of my dad and my brother when they were being especially annoying and loud today. I took a lot more (and a video too) but my dad is priceless in this one. They really are so much alike, even though my dad is the “2nd best friend” of my brother (My mom and I share the honor of being first haha, although the order changes a lot).
Oh, and the roses are from my daddy for Valentine's. A dozen each for me, my mom, and my grandma. My parent's anniversary is tomorrow! I know what they are getting each other, but I can keep a secret... (;
2 comments:
Happy anniversary to your parents. :D
And that ice picture reminds me to do that powerpoint for French. -__-
YOUR BROTHERS TONGUE IS LONG! MINI CAROLINE! CAROLINE JR. CAROLINO.
Post a Comment