Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ironwoman?

I have decided, one of the things I want to do before I die is to finish an Ironman Triathlon (2.4 mile open water swimming, 112 mile biking, 26.2 mile running). Haha! Sounds crazy huh? I bet I will have time to train for it when I turn like 40 or 50. When my mom learns how to swim distance and when I learn how to bike distance, we will do it together. For now, I wanna do this Socal summer aquathlon (http://www.playadelrun.com/index.html), which is just 1000m swimming and then 5K running. Easy peasy right? I swim distance at competitions and I used to run 10K's with my mommy. I don't know why, but I am hella pumped for it right now! Maybe I will do it the summer after I graduate high school.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck!

Michelle said...

You'll make it CAROOOLine!