I bet I am sick because of the Newark meet on Thursday. It was freezing! Like one of those "Fuck me for being here!" types of freezing. I brought my parka but my feet were numb anyways because I forgot my flip-flops. It was windy and raining too, grrrreat. I got first in all my events though! For my 100 Back, I got a 1:08 so must drop 3 seconds SOON for CCS.
Camp Everytown dinner tonight! I was talking about this to Jesse the yesterday, about how it's not the same seeing everyone at school individually. It feels right being together as a group because that's what we have grown into, a family.
Pictures from Wednesday and Thursday. Trynna make every minute last with these swimmers<3
Pasta Feed (March 4, 2009)




Newark Meet (March 5, 2009)





1 comment:
Yay! So are you going to go?
I think I'm going to talk to Ms. Harke about it. I think it would look good on college apps and what not, but we'll see.
Post a Comment