Did you know R. Kelly’s name is Robert Sylvester Kelly? I only know this cause I have to write about a song for my Honors English application, and I chose "The World’s Greatest."
Big plans for summer: Physics at Ohlone, SAT prep camp at UC Berkeley, and probably volunteering at a Chinese culture camp if it doesn't conflict with Ohlone classes (post the summer list of classes online already, damn it!) I am kinda excited, it’s a lot of new experiences. Also as a side note, I gotta get my driver’s license, return to 5am swimming, restudy for the October PSAT, and study for the November SAT 2 Chinese test.
The CAHSEE test is really an insult to our intelligence, like Ms. Meyer said. I am actually doing surprisingly well in her class. Mr. Seals was making bacon that you could smell all over the L building. Man, science teachers are pretty awesome.
Oh yeah, and I am running for Key Club President. It’s worth a try, right? Too many people are going for Vice so I might have a better shot as prez. Go big or go home.
My mom almost burned the house down the other day. "Why does it still smell like smoke, even when your dad isn’t home?" (My dad smokes but only in the basement. He is in China right now.) Good question Mom... turns out she had burned a couple of eggs she had boiled because we were watching Mama Mia, the musical. The glass lid was melting and the eggs were charred black. The entire house was misty and smelled like gas, a smell that didn’t go away for another day. The annoyingly loud fire alarm went off for a few minutes. Believe it or not, it was pretty scary to be so close to being homeless.
No comments:
Post a Comment