Thursday, March 26, 2009

You a jerk! I know.

High school politics is quite scary. Basically seeing who can outmaneuver who, who can last the longest, who can sink the lowest. It's sad to see other people go down for their own careless mistakes. Sophomores are slowly chugging ahead with a few setbacks but we still going strong. And it all comes down to tomorrow.

I was in a pissy mood since I woke up all the way until practice this afternoon. Its disheartening to know there are still some really stupid people out there. Starbucks messed up my simple order, rugball is full of cheaters, and other tiny things just ruined my day.

ROCKBAND!!! The most laughing-til-I-cried fun I had in a long ass time. Michelle to An: "Your voice sounds like a mix between Fergie and Jesus" Haha! Michael was clever enough to provide entertainment in the form of drums, guitars, and a microphone. The swim team should start our own rock band! Not! But don't worry, we can still rock those (new and super colorful!) team suits<3

Shoutout to Mr. An! Who needs Berkeley anyways!? Cheer up (:

No comments: