Swim meet against Cupertino. 1st in 100 back! Still gained a stupid second though, boo. The girl next to me got mad and threw her goggles into the water, heheh. Caught up for varsity girls 4x100 relay... and we won! Gained 5 seconds in 500 free, which I Pagan promised I wouldn't even be doing at this meet. Sorry again Gideon, for talking to your scary dad. I hope you get dinner tonight. HAHA I'm kidding. Paxton said it, not me :D



Friday:
Got to skip 3rd, 5th, and 6th period to work on Science Olympiad stuff. Launching rockets mostly, some were recorded on video but quite embarrassing haha. I couldn't do our grand entrance and sexy dance with others at Michelle Tu's meet, I miss her so much!!! "A Trojan in our hearts and in our pants," HAHA good one An. Stayed afterschool until 5:30, went to Starbucks for caffeine, then Tram's house. Migoreng yummy! (sp?), curling of my hair, last minute changes to outfit, and eyeliner. "You look so different and cute, I am so proud of you!" Geez thanks, I guess I am ugly most of the time. Haha! Arrived, pictures, lights off. Same date for past 3 dances, Mr. "Ne-yo" Muyot haha. Dance was more fun than I thought, even with barely anyone. Macarena, Jump On It, Cha Cha Slide... oldies but goodies! We missed Right Round cause it took forever to think of a picture pose. We should have used props! Lol. Asian lady was super strict, lights eventually came back on. No fun freaking with lights on! Boooo.






Saturday:
Science Olympiad in Pleasanton. Cold as fuck, even with 2 layers! 1st event: Disease Detectives with Brian Nguyen. Histogram or no histogram? Haha. I thought we did okay, good job partner. 2nd event: Forensics with a different Brian (Lam). Ran out of time, but we guessed the right murderer. I tested powders, thank god for those charts. Cotton does not have the same burning smell as dog hair! Now we know haha. Lunchtime: negotiated a plate of chowmein from $5 to $4 to $3. Ended up buying 2 for $5, yaaay! This is where asianness comes in handy. Unlimited junk food snacks at our table. Milk tea for $3, crazy. Later on... "Boba for a buck!" 3rd event: Egg-O-Naut. Our rocket launched successfully, until it ended up landing onto a building. Team A got 3rd, so we probably got 4th cause it was almost exactly the same rocket. Someone who barely helped in building the rocket ended up getting a medal, which is totally unfair. Afterwards, got everyone hooked onto a game of elbow tag, even the guy who "doesn't believe in tag," HAHA. Awards ceremony: Won 3rd in Egg-O-Naut (congrats Anita and Thao) and 1st in Forensics (Congrats Anh and Tim). Extremely annoying to hear Mission San Jose win over and over but they still deserve a congratulations. Disappointing rumors, but I'm keeping my spot secure. Rolled down hills, looked for clouds, packed up things, home-bound! Cleaned up Ms. Meyers hurricane-like room, dinner, home. Health scare with my grandma, whose mouth wouldn't stop bleeding. Emergency room at 10pm but everything is okay now.



It was an eventful week, to say the least. I am so tired and exhausted but it's all worth it for the memories and experiences, the people I have met, the things I have learned, the places I have been. I have been athletic, freaky, nerdy all in 3 days. Isn't that the weirdest combination?
1 comment:
HAHA your face was nowhere near what Ivy's face looked like. :D
Want to send me the link? Brian didn't give it to me. -__-
Post a Comment