Monday, March 2, 2009

Back from my escape

One day, I will devote a full blog to my experiences at Camp Everytown because it is worth it. Right now, I don't have time and I don't have all the pictures yet.

Camp Everytown singing this morning at the flagpole. Felt good to be back with this familiar group of people that I have gotten to know so well in the past 3 1/2 days. Elbow tag at lunch was scary in the rain but as always, it was HELLA BOMBY! :D

I taught the basics of backstroke today at practice. I like teaching swimming to JV but it makes me wonder what the point of it all is. There won't be a team anyways next year so fuck it anyways. It's hard to make the best of something when you know it is a dead end. And varsity girls lost the meet against Logan by 2 measly points, which makes me wonder what would have happened had I been there. Pasta carb-loading dinner on Wednesday! Next meet on Thursday!

Got asked to spring dance, so it's a for sure that I am going. The theme is kinda random but I never have a problem with going to the sea. I wish it were summer already. I can go to the sea whenever I want and by then, I will hopefully have my license. Now THAT is California Dreamin'! Which leads me to Trojan Olympics... I am 3rd alternate so I really don't think there is a point in participating when there is practically no chance that I am gonna make the team and actually perform or compete.

I get my calcium from a daily glass of orange juice, not nasty cow milk... so NO, I won't grow so incredibly fast that my bones will break apart, thank you very much.

Happy birthday Dr. Seuss, Linh Ngo, and Cody Vu!

No comments: