
^ These are the cutest earrings ever! <3 Reminds me of those yummy Gramwiches haha.
Coming soon to theaters... Return of the Tanline! As seen on swimmers' backs, shoulders, and faces everywhere! It's definitely a phenomenon of nature that can't be missed!
So I talked to my counselor about summer classes and she basically confirmed what I already knew: to take physics in the summer and about 4 AP/honors classes per year for junior and senior year. But while waiting in the office and flipping through random magazines, I realized I should sign up for more contests. Write an essay or two, answer some simple questions, fill out an application and I might win some nice caaaa$h! Seems like a good deal to me.
I always feel like I have to redeem myself one way or another. I think it's weird that I always feel like I need to restore my reputation/honor/whatever! I don't like people taking my place. A common situation is if someone is doing better than me in something, I will be better than them in something else and in my mind, something better. Not necessarily the same thing, but I just want to feel like I can beat that person in something. I hate being competitive but my parents love it. I wasn't always like this, so it's either a gene that decided to show up in high school or is caused by all the competitive "spirit" of high school. High school does things to you, no lie. If it is a gene, it is definitely my parents' gene. They want to nurture my competitiveness, and I am not sure if that is a good thing.
My French teacher is bipolar (or in this case, tri-polar). One day, she is normal, well... normal for her standards. The next day, she is completely pissed when she found out there was a foot-long drawing of a penis taped on her back and no one had said anything, so we had to conjugate pages and pages of verbs. Then today, she was totally nice and let us watch a movie while eating popcorn. It's just too weird!
I hate how I have so much things to say, but I end up forgetting by the time I get home to blog. It has become one of my biggest pet peeves.
No comments:
Post a Comment