Key Club interview for Prezzz today wasn't a total fail. Actually, it went quite well. I kinda knew what to expect and a lot of people helped me prepare. A few misspoken words can really kill an entire impression, so I tried not to do that (and I don't think I did either). They stumped me with the question of Will you even HAVE time for Key Club? And apparently, I turned bright red while doing the dance. I am glad I went for it though, good public speaking and on-the-spot thinking practice for me. An super-duperly, extra-specially shoutout to my mom who supported me and offered me great advice the whole way<333
I wanna work at the California special election polls! Should I work for money or community service? I need both really badly, haha. Hooray for bilinguals!
Congrats Miss Ivy for getting into the Holy Grail, Holy Trinity, whatever you call it. Princeton, Harvard, MIT... DAAAAAMN. Hella proud of you homie! Good choice with Stanford though, it owns all the other east coast snob schools haha!
Class elections are coming up. Honestly, I am SO divided right now. A lot of my close friends are competing for the same spot: Courtney and Tram, Bettina and Kevin. All of these people are completely qualified! It's too hard!!! It's times like these that I gotta really focus on who has the better message and ideas for our class. I'm gonna try to be as unbiased as possible and I would really respect it if other people did the same.
Yay, I played piano today for longer than I usually am supposed to today. I really like this new song (:
Oranges the size of your brain, pears the size of your foot, bananas the size of...? No, I don't think it's weird that I have oddly large fruits.
No comments:
Post a Comment