Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Why I am stressing out right now

- Probably the hardest week of practice in the swim season, everything muscle hurts like a motherrrrr. Leagues in 1 week, CCS in 2 weeks.
- AP World test in 15 days!!! Must keep studying...
- Bielski isn't letting Harrison's kids take the AP World practice test, which I desperately need!!
- CCS is the day after AP World test, and I found out I have a Chem test on the day of CCS. Yeah, thanks. Just keep piling it on -___-
- Mission college physics class is filling up (only like 6 spots left) but I still have to wait another 3 damn weeks to register.
- Online US History class this summer is FULL, uggggggggh.
- My chem project experiment pretty much failed so I have to redo it.
- Too late for lifeguarding job (didn't really want to do it anyways; already too dark!), Read to Succeed (same; would only have been able to attend half the sessions), and Wisdom Chinese Camp (same again; 60 hours/week with little kids the age of my brother, SHOOT ME!).
- My rugball team sucks, enough said.

On the brightside:
- I finally paid AP ($86) and swimming jacket/suit fees ($95) that should have been paid last year.
- I got to skip crazy Mollot's BORING ASS class today for ortho.
- Braces off within 2 months max!
- No more stupid STAR testing! No more test fatigue, confusion from scrambled up classes, and general exhaustion from all of the above.

Yeah, negatives definitely outweigh the positives. If I can't take Physics, my summer will be a complete waste (Well, other than the SAT classes that I already applied for). I need to rake in those community service hours somehow, any ideas?

No comments: