Saturday, April 4, 2009

Message deleted

My daddy is home! I missed him. He brought us this cool set of Christmas wishlists and blank letters for Santa from the North Pole and Finland, haha. We all went to buy some fruit trees today. I got to choose a pear tree just for myself, hehe. It's always nice having our whole family of 4 in the car cause 3 is so uneven with just me, my mom, and my brother. Feels more complete (:

Varsity girls won our first swim meet against Fremont High yesterday! Yay! Even though Fremont and Mountain View double-teamed us, at least we won against 1 team. I gained 1 second in both my 100 back and 100 free. Even though I got first, I am most disappointed about the backstroke. I need to get better in time for CCS, not get worse. On the bright side, I dropped 3 seconds from my 500 free for a new PR of 6:09. On the downside, since Gideon, Peter, and Vincent (all Varsity boys!) weren't there, we are soooo gonna get it from Pagan next week. Varsity boys lost and are no longer undefeated. I feel some pretty horrible punishments coming.

The Mission College physics class does not conflict with my SAT class! (They posted summer schedules yesterday, click here.) PHEW! I am so relieved. But that just means I won't have a single FULL week of rest (just weekends) until a week before school starts. Swimming, physics, SAT, piano, competition preparation... oh my. I guess it's cool though, I like being productive. Laziness happens, but having no ambitions at all is one of my biggest pet peeves.

*I am so not interested, so get a fucking clue. It really is becoming a pain in the ass.

No comments: