I hereby declare that I no longer care about AP World chapter tests. Instead, I will be focusing my energy on the AP World test in May which, apparently, has only a 40something% pass rate in the United States (says Maggie Blackburn). I would also like to declare that I care a lot about my English and Chem grades because they are low A's, dangerously close to A-'s. And in PE, our rugball team got 3rd in playoffs but Osborne grades according to wins/losses (Have you met her son? Not bad looking...). That possible A- or B+ bothers me too, but let's just hope I get a better team tomorrow.
2 more tests tomorrow. My teachers must have been COMPLETELY OBLIVIOUS to all the star testing that has been going on this week and decided to put 2 tests on the Friday before spring break. Well actually, since I have declared that I no longer care about AP World, I actually only have 1 test tomorrow. I am quite nervous about that test in English, especially since I finished the last half of All Quiet on the Western Front in the last 2 days.
Swimming practice has been good lately. Extremely painful, but effective. I am actually trying harder now. And you, please don't bring me down. For spring break, I am considering going to both the morning and afternoon practice, but let's see how Day 1 turns out before I make any crazy decisions.
No comments:
Post a Comment