Saturday, March 21, 2009

Miss Santigold

Roughly a year ago, I have heard of her by name only. I had never bothered to listen to her songs until now... but they are amazing! I love her already. My favorites are The Creator, L.E.S. Artistes, and Shove It. I love her sassy lyrics especially: "We think you're a joke, shove your hope where it don't shine." Haha!

My taste in music has shifted to way more upbeat & fun songs. Current faves: Mm-ma-ma by Crazy Loop, That's Not My Name by The Ting Tings, Right Round by Flo Rida, and The Creator by Santigold. Do you think that possibly reflects my life? A few months ago, I loved all that R&B and guitar stuff. Hmm... something for me to ponder about.

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

i should show you some songs you might like them! let's discuss music one day
ps: santogold* :P