Saturday, July 18, 2009

Junk food

So Junior Olympics is tomorrow and I'm really scared. I haven't been eating as carefully as I should have. I had an ice cream sundae last night and now I regret it. I don't feel like I'm in really good shape like I was during swim season at MHS. I just feel... normal. Therefore my game plan for tomorrow is just to arrive, warm up, swim, warm down, wait for Gideon and Kelvin to finish, shower, then take a nap during the hour-long ride home... which basically translates to get in, get out, get ahead. 100 back ain't that long anyways. I'll be beyond satisfied if I can reach my PR of 1:04.93 (which seems to be unattainable now), although it was be AWESOME if I drop a few milliseconds. Who knows, I haven't swam at a long course meet in months.

The US History test at Deanza wasn't too horrible. Easier than I thought, but still hard nonetheless. Thank god I had Jonathan, Kevin, and Tram taking it with me. Without that major cram session, I wouldn't have been able to answer a lot of the stupid questions. Sorry Kevin for accidentally-on-purpose dropping your phone. And Tram, those macbook pictures seriously made me laugh so hard that I cried, haha.

I try to use my wishes veeeery carefully. There is a bigger picture. Don't you think it's silly to wish for a short term desire?

No comments: