My "locked" schedule, as determined by the loooovely Ms. Harke. I am pretty pleased with it, I got most of the teachers I wanted. Hopefully, I pass US History this summer so I can take Ceramics 4th period instead (and have 3 electives, hehe).
1st - AP Calculus AB (Nguyen)
2nd - Honors English (Conradson)
3rd - Anatomy (Henschtke)
4th - AP US History (Ducote)
5th - AP Chemistry (Meyer)
6th - Journalism (Colburn)
I have been taking naps on a daily basis now... I NEVER take naps! I think I am stressing out a little with all the crap I have to do, almost as stressed as I was during the school year. Did I mention that Tram found a white hair on me? I believe it represents my sophomore year, cause at the root, the hair was black... but it gradually turned to brown and blonde then WHITE for at least 5 inches, then at the very tip was black hair again (which probably represents June, which was kinda laidback).
No comments:
Post a Comment